HMT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hmtindia.com for the hiring of 5 vacancies at HMT Machine and Tools Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive, Senior Associate can apply online application on or before 11-07-2019.
|Organization Name||HMT Machine and Tools Limited|
|Post Name||Executive, Senior Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, MBA, PGDBM, Diploma|
Executive-Technical:– 02 Posts
Executive-Finance:- 01 Post
Executive-HR:- 01 Post
Senior Associate:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 16500/- Per Month
Executive-Technical:– B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) with score of minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized University.
Executive-Finance:- MBA / PGDBM in Finance with score of minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized University & preferably with commerce background.
Executive-HR:- MBA / PGDBM in HR with score of minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized University.
Senior Associate:- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with score of minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized University.
|Age Limit||30 years as on 1st June 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Application in the prescribed format duly filled enclosing therewith the a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________________ so as to reach The Deputy General Manager (CP & HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560 032 on or before 11.07.2019 by 5.30pm.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 11th July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Application should be made in the prescribed application format only, along with copies of relevant documents. The filled-in applications received without the supporting documents or incomplete applications will be outright rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/PWD/ExServicemen /Minority /EWS category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. Category should be carefully filled-up in the application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) status (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority (format available in Careers section of our website www.hmtindia.com). OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under General category only.
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim.
- Candidates applying under EWSs category are required to produce ‘Income and Asset of the Family’ Certificate in the prescribed format (format available in Careers section of our website www.hmtindia.com).
- Relaxation in age and experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the management depending upon the merit and performance during the interview.
- Selection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/engagement shall be a disqualification.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after the engagement.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage/ injury/ loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be made or entertained.
- Company will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in portal transit of any application or any communication like interview call/offer letter etc.
- The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and as such appointees shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other services in the Company.
- Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check-up and produce a medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
- The legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute will be the courts of Bangalore only.