HMT recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hmtindia.com for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at HMT Machine Tools Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive Technical-B may appear for Walk-in-Interview 3rd January 2019.
|Organization Name||HMT Machine Tools Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Post name||Executive Technical|
|Executive Technical-B||5 Posts|
|Qualification||B.E./ B. Tech. (Mechanical) with specialization in machine design and a score of minimum aggregate 60%|
|Age limit||30 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16500/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||3rd January 2019 at 09:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|The interested candidates having a requisite qualification and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may come for appearing in walk-in-interview along with the filled application in prescribed format along with the original certificates and one set of photocopy for verification, to HMT Machine Tools Ltd, Ajmer on 03-01-2019, before 9:30 am.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Deputy General Manager (HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, Beawar Road, Ajmer RAJASTHAN – 305003
- Application should be made in the prescribed application format only, along with copies of relevant documents. The filled-in applications received without the supporting documents or incomplete applications will be outright rejected.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the Government Directives. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should submit their valid caste certificate for claiming the relaxation.
- Relaxation in age may be considered at the sole discretion of the management depending upon the merit and performance during the interview.
- Selection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/engagement shall be a disqualification.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after the engagement.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage/ injury/ loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey. The candidate shall have to appear for interview at their own cost and TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be made or entertained.
- Company will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in portal transit of any application or any communication like interview call/offer letter etc.
- The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and as such appointees shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other services in the Company.
- Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check-up and produce a medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
- The legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute will be the courts of Ajmer only.