HMT recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hmtindia.com for the recruitment of 6 vacancies at HMT Machine Tools Limited. The candidate who is looking for Project Associates can apply online application on or before 09-03-2019.
|Organization Name||HMT Machine Tools Limited|
|Post Name||Project Associates|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Project Associates|
Post Name:– Project Associates
No of Post:- 06
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16500/- Per Month
B.Tech/BE Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech Electronics & Communication with minimum 65% and above marks from a recognized University in regular stream.
30 years as on 1st March 2019
No Application Fee
How to Apply
The interested candidates having requisite qualification and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may come for appearing in written test and interview along with the filled application on prescribed format and all the original certificates, to HMT Machine Tools Ltd Kalamassery on March 9, 2019, at 9:00 am for the interview.
Venue: Deputy General Manager (HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683 503, Kerala, India
Walk-in Date:- 9th March 2019 at 09:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Application should be made in the prescribed application format only along with copies of relevant documents. The filled-in applications received without the supporting documents or incomplete applications will be outright rejected.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the government Directives. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should submit their valid caste certificate for claiming the relaxation.
- Relaxation in age may be considered at the sole discretion of the management depending upon the merit and performance during the interview.
- Selection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
- The company shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey. The candidates shall have to appear for interview/Practical test at their own cost and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Company will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or any communication like interview call/offer letter etc.
- The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and as such appointees shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other services in the Company.
- Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check-up and produce a medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
- The legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute will be at the courts of Ernakulum only.