HMT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hmtindia.com for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at HMT Machine Tools Limited. The candidate who is looking for Project Associate (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, ITI, Data Entry Operator) can apply offline application from on or before 31st May 2018.
|Organization Name||HMT Machine Tools Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||Project Associate (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, ITI, Data Entry Operator)|
|Project Associate (Mechanical)||2 Posts|
|Project Associate (Electrical & Electronics)||1 Post|
|Project Associate (ITI-Fitter)||16 Posts|
|Project Associate (Data Entry Operator)||1 Post|
|Qualification||Project Associate (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics): Diploma holders in Mechanical/ Electronics with 60% and above marks.|
Project Associate (ITI): ITI holders in Fitter trade with 60% and above marks.
Project Associate ( Data Entry Operator): Graduates with B.com/ B.sc/ BA/ BBM with 60% and above marks.
|Age limit||30 years as on 1st May 2018|
|Pay Scale||Project Associate (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Data Entry Operator): Rs. 15500 – 16300/ Per month|
Project Associate (ITI-fitter): Rs. 13500 – 14200/- Per month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||31st May 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisted and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photo copies of relevant documents send to The Deputy General Manager (HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683503 Kerala, India on or before 31st May 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
1. Application should be made in the prescribed application format only along with copies of relevant documents. The filled-in applications received without the supporting documents or incomplete applications will be outright rejected.
2. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the government Directives. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should submit their valid caste certificate for claiming the relaxation.
3. Relaxation in age may be considered at the sole discretion of the management depending upon the merit and performance during the interview.
4. Selection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
5. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
6. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
7. The company shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey. The candidates shall have to appear for interview/Practical test at their own cost and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
9. Company will not any take responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or any communication like interview call/offer letter etc.
10.The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and as such appointees shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other services in the Company.
11.Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check-up and produce a medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
12.Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo character verification and produce a conduct Certificate issued by police authorities, before joining the company. Those who fail the character verification will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
13.The legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute will be at the courts of Ernakulum only.