HP High Court recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.hphighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 07 (seven) for Stenographer (Class-III) vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 21st April 2018 and before 19th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- HHC/Admn.2(23)/82-VII-
|Organization Name||High Court of Himachal Pradesh|
|No of vacancies||07|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last date||19th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HP High Court with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HP High Court recruitment 2018.
HP High Court recruitment Stenographer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Stenographer (Class-III)||07||Rs. 10300 – 34800/-|
HP High Court 2018 eligibility criteria for Stenographer
Educational Qualification: Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University and Three years as Steno Typist or Judgment Writer or Stenographer in any Government office or reputed Organization and Candidates must be having speed of 100W.P.M., in English Stenography and accurate transcription of the matter dictated within a period of 5 times to the time allotted for dictation and typing speed, in English, at 50 W.P.M., on computers, wherefore a separate test shall be held.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HP High Court Stenographer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Screening Test/Written Test/Interview
- Viva Voce Test
HP High Court application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HP High Court should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
- All Category: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
HP High Court application form for Stenographer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.hphighcourt.nic.in from 21.04.2018 to 19.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
HP High Court Stenographer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||21.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||19.05.2018|
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification/Advertisement for the post(s)/Exam(s) and also ensure that he/she is eligible as per the criterion as prescribed in the Advertisement Notice.
- On and after successful completion of all steps of the online application module, the candidate shall have to send the following documents addressed to the ‘The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001’ through Regd./Speed post with Name of the post super scribed on the mailing envelop :- 1 The print-out of ‘e-Receipt’ as shall be auto-generated at the SBI Collect web portal during the online filing process; 2 Duly filled-up and signed ‘Acknowledgement’, as annexed with Advertisement Notice having one duly attested recent passport size photograph by the competent authority affixed at the designated space;
- The application received through any other mode (offline etc.) will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Online Application process must be completed (including Applying for Examination/Test and Submit Examination/Test Fee) on or before last date fixed for submission of online form as mentioned in the Notification/Advertisement, after which the weblink will be disabled and no subsequent correspondence will be entertained in that respect.
- After submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. High Court will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing any incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission.
- The candidates applying for the examination/test should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criterion as prescribed for admission to examination/test. Their admission at all stages of the examination/test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- P. High Court takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination/test process.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- The information with respect to the examination schedule such as roll number, date, timing and venue etc. will ONLY be sent through SMS alerts on registered mobile numbers of the eligible candidates besides uploading their list on our website. No separate call letters will be sent in offline mode. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill-up their correct mobile number(s) while applying online. This apart, the eligible candidate must have to bring along the duly filled-in ADMIT CARD as per the prescribed format, given at out website, complete in all respect and duly attested by the competent authority, while appearing in the exams./test on scheduled date as shall be conveyed to him/her through SMS alerts. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exams./test without ADMIT CARD.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates called for Screening/Written Test(s)/Interview or Viva-Voce Test against any of the advertised post(s).