HPCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com for the hiring of 36 vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Maintenance Technician, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector can apply online application on or before 30-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Maintenance Technician, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc|
Maintenance Technician-Electrical:– 08 Posts
Maintenance Technician-Instrumentation:- 05 Posts
Maintenance Technician-Mechanical:- 07 Posts
Lab Analyst:- 04 Posts
Junior Fire & Safety Inspector:- 12 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Maintenance Technician-Electrical:– Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Maintenance Technician-Instrumentation:- Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronic and Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Maintenance Technician-Mechanical:- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Lab Analyst:- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
Junior Fire & Safety Inspector:- Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
18 to 25 years as on 1st September 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Computer Based Test.
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 590/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Maintenance Technician, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector posts in HPCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPCL official website at www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 1st September 2019 and before 30th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 1st September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 01-09-2019
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Local candidates are encouraged to utilize the recruitment opportunity since the vacancies are based in Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of Skill Test. In case of failure to produce the NOC from the current employer at the time of Skill Test, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Skill Test.
- Candidates need to apply for only one post as the written test for all the positions will be conducted on the same date and at the same time in all the test centers.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Written test/Skill Test Call Letter will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/ dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
- Mere issuance of written test/Skill Test call letter or reference for medical examination will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to Recruitment Team only through [email protected]
- Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/ contact details furnished by the candidate.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ Skill Test, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability. All positions involve working in three shift duties on round the clock basis in plant area. Selected candidates may also be posted in any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre for outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test/ Skill Test, shall be made, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms each way. Candidates travelling from the place other than the mailing address will not be paid Travelling Allowance. Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be considered and accordingly concession / relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the latest caste certificate/s in prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test, if called for in support of their claim.
- Candidates claiming reservation under EWS category are required to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format issued by respective Competent Authority failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD)- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% relevant disability. PWD candidates are required to submit certificate issued by respective Competent Authorities failing which their candidature is will not be considered.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated on Helpline / SMS services for the Written Test and Skill Test date and Venue etc., by visiting HPCL website.
- Candidates can view their status of payment of application fee by logging in HPCL website with application no. & email ID (as mentioned in online application).
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his candidature will be rejected.
- Admit card for written test downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by the candidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of written test.
- HPCL reserves the right to raise minimum eligibility standards and to increase/decrease the number of vacancies. HPCL also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the recruitment process and / or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reason.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of Skill Test.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English. English version will prevail.
- The question paper for the written test will be bilingual (in Hindi and English) and candidates may attempt answers in either English or Hindi only. If there is any variation between the English and Hindi version of a question, English version is to be treated as authentic.
- Request for change of center for written examination shall not be entertained.
- Photograph image: a. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture, against a light- colored, (preferably white) background. b. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. c. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows. d. If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye” e. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.