HPL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hindprefab.in for the recruitment of 04 vacancies at Hindustan Prefab Limited. The candidate who is looking for Manager (Legal), Accountants, Sr. Estimation Engineer can apply application on or before 12th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Prefab Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||4|
|Post name||Manager, Accountants, Sr. Estimation Engineer|
|Manager (Legal)||1 Post|
|Sr. Estimation Engineer||1 Post|
|Qualification||Manager: LLB – Law|
Accountants: B.Com and CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ CS (Inter)/ MBA.
Sr. Estimation Engineer: B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
|Age limit||Manager: 45 years|
Accountants: 30 years
Sr. Estimation Engineer: 35 years
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Manager: Rs. 65000/- Per Month|
Accountants: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Sr. Estimation Engineer: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||12th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Intending eligible Candidates should send their applications in the attached format indicating the name, address, qualification, experience, age along with CV and copies of certificates so as to reach the P&A Department, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 on or before 12th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Upper age limit as on 01.01.2019 for the position of Manager – Legal is 45 Years, Accountant – 30 years and for Sr. Estimation Engineer is 35 Years.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of experience shall be 01.01.2019
- Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining the contractual appointment in the Company.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through Proper Channel or furnish “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority in case the initial period of one year is extended further.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement/qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication due to postal or any other reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage at recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age Limit of OBC and PWD to candidates shall be granted as per rule.
- The applicants may please note that the Government has given in principle approval of 100 % stake sale of the Organization.