HPL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.hindprefab.in for the recruitment of 08 (eight) Deputy Project Manager Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 22nd February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2017
|Organization Name||Hindustan Prefab Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Project Manager|
|No of vacancies||08|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last date||22nd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HPL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HPL recruitment 2018.
HPL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Deputy Project Manager (Civil)||08||Rs. 46200/-|
HPL 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering
Age Limit: 40 years as on 01.12.2017
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HPL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
HPL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
HPL application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to P&A Deptt., Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 on or before 22.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
HPL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration||22.02.2018|
- Upper age limit as on 01.12.2017 is 40 Years.
- Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt./Autonomous bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority in case the initial period of one year is extended further.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement facility etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement/qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview.
- Applications incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication due to postal or any other reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country or abroad where the organization has its operations.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/XSM etc. including relaxation in age is applicable as per rules.
- The internal candidates (Regular/Contract) will be given age relaxation of 5 years.
- The applicant may please note that Government has given in principle approval of 100% stake sale of the organization.