HPL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hindprefab.in for the recruitment of 17 vacancies at Hindustan Prefab Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Project Engineer (Civil), Senior Engineer (Electrical) can apply application on or before 24th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Prefab Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||17|
|Post name||Senior Project Engineer, Senior Engineer|
|Senior Project Engineer (Civil)||10 Posts|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)||7 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering.|
|Age limit||35 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 33000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||24th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Intending eligible Candidates should send their applications in the attached format indicating the name, address, qualification, experience, age along with CV and copies of certificates so as to reach the P&A Department, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 on or before 24th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- SC/ST/PWD: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Upper age limit as on 01.12.2018 for the position of Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) and Sr. Engineer (Electrical) is 35 Years.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of experience shall be 01.12.2018.
- Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining the contractual appointment in the Company.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through Proper Channel or furnish “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority in case the initial period of one year is extended further.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement/qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview.
- Incomplete Applications in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication due to postal or any other reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the Country or Abroad where the organization has its operations.
- Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage at recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age Limit [SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years and PWD- 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC)].
- The applicants may please note that the Government has given in principle approval of 100 % stake sale of the Organization.