HPL Recruitment 2015 notification Accountants vacancies : Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) invites application for the post of Accountants on contract basis for its Head office / Regional offices in various parts of the country including North Eastern Region. Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), a central public sector enterprise, an ISO 9001=2009 certified Civil Engineering Organization presently engaged in the field of construction, Design, Project Management, Real State etc. with its Corporate office at New Delhi and having offices all over India is looking for result oriented personal in Accounts profession on contract basis for its Head office / Regional offices in various parts of the country including North Eastern Region, initially for a period of one year extendable by mutual consent Requisite qualification.
Name of Post:-Accountants
Job Location:-All India
Pay Scale:-Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:-1st June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidates should be up to 50 years as on 1st June 2015.
Qualification:-candidate should have B.Com.
Experience:-Candidate should have 0-3 year experience in Company Accounts, Income Tax, Sales Tax.
Desirable:-CA / ICWA (Intermediate) / MBA or equivalent with specification in finance.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in their application indicating name, address, qualification, experience, age along with copies of certificates send to chief (HR), Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Employees in regular employment in Central government / State government / Autonomous bodies and Central / State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if any and are selected will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
- There will not be any protection of pay / emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement / qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for Interview.
- Application incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- HPL reserves the right the reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt / late receipt of any communication due to postal or any other reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.