HPPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the hiring of 7 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Law Officer, Assistant Controller, Legal Metrology, Weight & Measures can apply online application on or before 30-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Law Officer, Assistant Controller, Legal Metrology, Weight & Measures|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||BA, Bachelor Degree|
Law Officer (Hindi) Class-II (Gazetted):– 02 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4400/-
Assistant Controller, Legal Metrology, Weight & Measures, Class-II (Non-Gazetted):- 05 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4200/-
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Law Officer:– Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognized University. B.A. with Hindi as one of the main (Elective) subject. At least 5 years experience as an Advocate.
Assistant Controller, Legal Metrology, Weight & Measures:- Should be a Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) / Technology / Engineering from a recognized University.
18 to 45 years
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test/Offline Test (Objective or Descriptive)/Examination/Personality Test/Final Selection.
General:- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP State:- Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen of HP State:- No Fee
Payment Mode: debit card or credit card or internet banking through ePayment Gateway
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Law Officer, Assistant Controller, Legal Metrology, Weight & Measures posts in HPPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPPSC official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 10th August 2019 and before 30th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 10th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 30.08.2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) through OTRS portal to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, W.F.F. and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Category once claimed shall be treated final and no representation / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e 30.08.2019 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings N.O.C. from the concerned employer.