HPPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the hiring of 40 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Law Officer, Assistant Engineer can apply online application on or before 17-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Law Officer, Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law, CA, CS, ICWA, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, Master Degree|
Law Officer:– 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4400/-
Assistant Engineer:- 35 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16650 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5800/-
Deputy Manager:- 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
Assistant General Manager:- 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 6600/-
Principal:- 02 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- and Grade pay Rs 10000/-
Job Type:- Regular/Contract Basis
Law Officer:– A professional degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent. At least 5 years experience as an advocate.
Assistant Engineer:- Regular /full time Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution / University duly approved by the AICTE or AMIE from Institution of Engineering (India Calcutta) or Ex-servicemen who have the relevant equivalence to a recognized Degree in above stream /discipline recognized by the Govt. of India for AE (E) posts.
Deputy Manager:- M.Com / MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CS with 2 years experience in public / private sector.
Assistant General Manager:- Should have passed CA or MBA (Finance) (CA will be given preference) with 5 years working experience in relation to infrastructure projects, finance, taxation and commercial matters etc. The candidate should have been involved with the implementation of PPP mode projects across three or more infrastructure sectors.
Principal:- Ph. D Degree (with first class either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with 10 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 05 years must be at the level of Professor or equivalent. Candidates from Industry / Profession with first Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and with 10 years experience of which at least 05 years experience at senior level comparable to that of an Professor would also be eligible.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2019
|Law Officer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager||18 to 45 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test/Offline Test (Objective or Descriptive)/Examination/Personality Test/Final Selection.
Gen/EWS:- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP State:- Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen of HP State:- No Fee
Payment Mode: e-Payment Gateway
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Law Officer, Assistant Engineer posts in HPPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPPSC official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 28th August 2019 and before 17th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 28th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 17th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 17th September, 2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification(s), Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment applications (ORA) alongwith self attested / attested copies of requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of Screening Test and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/ her candidature shall stand finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.