HPPSC Jobs 2020 for Assistant Manager, candidates can apply for 28 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in HPPSC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 5/2020 released by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 03-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
Assistant Manager:- 28 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month + Rs. 4400/-
Assistant Manager:- A second class Graduation Degree of a recognized University. In case of candidates possessing banking experience of 03 years, simple graduate may also apply.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- Above 18 years and below 45 years.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST/PWD//W.F.F. of H.P.
For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Governments instructions
Selection Process:- Interview.
Gen/ OBC/ Candidates of Other States:- Rs. 400/-
S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL):- Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Female:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Manager posts in HPPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPPSC official website at hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 03rd April 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 14th March 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 03rd April 2020 11:59 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Sign Up:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 03rd April, 2020.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection of their candidature at any later stage.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonfire residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Locomotor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired/ Low Vision/ Blind) etc.
- Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment applications (ORA) along with self-attested / attested copies of requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of Screening Test/ Examination or as & when advised by the Commission and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 Days-time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/ her candidature shall stand finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.