HPPSC Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 2 Assistant Director Posts has been released on the official website at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-25.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, Post Graduate|
- Assistant Director of Fisheries: 2 Posts
- Job Type:- Contract Basis
- Salary Details: Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade Pay 4400/- per month
- Qualification: Masters degree in Zoology or Fisheries of a recognized University or Associate Diploma of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Bombay or its equivalent. Minimum three years experience in Management and development of Fisheries. B. Sc in Zoology or Fisheries Science from any recognized University or its equivalent. Minimum five years experience in Management and Development of Fisheries.
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2021
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (Himachal Pradesh)
- Selection Process: The selection based on Computer Based Test/ Offline Test
- Application Fee
General/PH/EWS/Ex-Servicemen (H.P): Rs. 400/-
Reserved Category of Other States: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC (H.P): Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen/Female (H.P): No Fee
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 25th June 2021.
Notification Date: 29th May 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 25th June 2021