HPPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the recruitment of 19 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Clerk Class-III (Non-Gazetted), Peon Class-IV (Non-Gazetted) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 3rd January 2019 and before 23rd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||19|
|Post name||Clerk, Peon|
|Clerk Class-III (Non-Gazetted)||12 Posts|
|Peon Class-IV (Non-Gazetted)||3 Posts|
|Clerk: Should possess 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education /University and Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer and Should have the knowledge of Word Processing‟ in Computer as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority.|
Peon: Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/Institution.
|Age limit||18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Clerk: Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month|
Peon: Rs. 4900 – 10680/- Per Month
|SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP State||Rs. 100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of HP State||No Fee|
|Through e-Challan or e-Payment|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||3rd January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||23rd January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination/Typing Test/Evaluation.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 3rd January 2019 to 23rd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government-owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
- Casual/ adhoc / daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
- In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not be allowed to appear in evaluation unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
- Furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his/her service would be liable to be terminated.
- The applicant shall upload his/her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form. He/she is also required to paste a similar photograph on the Identity Card portion of his/her e-Admission Letter, which will be downloaded by the candidates from the website of the Commission for appearing in the Screening Test/ Examination.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of screening test, examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz., screening test/ type test/ driving test (in case of Driver‟s post) and evaluation will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the screening test, type test or evaluation, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Written Objective type Examination(s) may be conducted at Shimla, Mandi and Dharamshala depending upon number of candidates for a particular station for the concerned post(s). However, every effort will be made to allot the center(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different center to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.