HPPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the recruitment of 30 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service can apply online application on or before 15th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||30|
|Post name||Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service|
|Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service||30 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.|
|Age limit||18 to 45 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|SC/ST/OBC of HP State||Rs. 100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of HP State||No Fee|
|Online or Offline|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||15th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Examination and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 15th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The date for determining the eligibility of candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience i.e. 03 years regular service in the above-mentioned Departments shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e.15-01-2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully before applying for the post(s), which are available on the website of the Commission.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Essential Qualification, experience, category & age etc. for the post(s) to avoid rejection at the later stage.
- The benefit of reservation in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. on parental basis will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonfire residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- No candidate shall be admitted for Main Entrance Examination unless he/ she submitted Annexure I, II, & III (completed in all respects) within 15 days from the declaration of result of Preliminary (Entrance) Examination. The date of issue of service certificate must be recorded on it by the issuing authority failing which the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected.
- No candidate shall be admitted for Main (Entrance) Examination unless he/ she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
- A number of posts (s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Incomplete online Applications submitted without a requisite fee scanned photograph to scanned signature of a prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- Re-checking/ re-evaluation, for the written examination(s)/ Screening Tests will not be allowed in any case.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.