HPPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the hiring of 37 vacancies at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer can apply online application on or before 23-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, PG Diploma, Degree, M.Tech, BE/ B.Tech, CA, ICWA, M.Com|
Secretary Class-I (Gazetted):– 03 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 5000/-
Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil) (E-2 level):- 07 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Electrical) (E-2 Level):- 26 Posts
Assistant Officer (Executive Trainee- Finance) (E-2 Level):- 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16650 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5800/-
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Secretary:– M.Sc (Agr./ Hort.) or B. Sc. (Agr./ Hort.) followed by MBA preferably in Agr. Business from any recognized University / Institute or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized university or institution.
Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil):- Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering discipline / M. Tech. (Civil) / Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India with at least 55 % marks in case of SC/ST/internal ( HPPCL) candidates and 60% marks in case of other categories.
Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Electrical):- Full-time B.E./ B. Tech. (Electrical) and B.E./ B. Tech. (Electrical & Electronics) / M. Tech. ( Electrical) / Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India with at least 55 % marks in case of SC/ST / internal ( HPPCL) candidates and 60% marks in case of other categories.
Assistant Officer:- Full-time CA / ICWA / M.Com. / MBA (Finance) with at least 50% marks in case of SC/ ST / internal (HPPCL) candidates and 55% marks in case of other categories from a recognized University /Institute.
Secretary: 45 years
Others Post: 30 years
Selection will be on the basis of Screening Test/Examination/Personality Test/Final Selection.
General:- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL of HP State:- Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen of HP State:- No Fee
Payment Mode: Debit Card or Credit Card of any Bank
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer posts in HPPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HPPSC official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 4th May 2019 and before 23rd May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 4th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 23rd May, 2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date prescribed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on Commission’s website.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.