Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh Government through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 24th March, 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 5 /2018
|Commission Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Assistant Engineer|
|No of vacancies||50|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last date||24th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HPPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HPPSC recruitment 2018.
HPPSC recruitment Lecturer, Assistant Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Lecturer||25||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer||10||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
HPPSC 2018 eligibility criteria for Lecturer, Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification: 1st Class Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by H.P. Government/ Central Government or 1st class Master Degree in appropriate subject viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or English from a recognized University for S.no-1. Must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from an Institution/ University duly recognized by the Central/ State Government for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 45 years for S.no-1 & 18 to 45 years for S.no-2 as on 22.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HPPSC Lecturer, Assistant Engineer 2018 Hiring process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
HPPSC Lecturer, Assistant Engineer application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HPPSC should pay the below charges through e-challan or e-payment.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ST/OBC of HP State: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Ex-Servicemen of HP State: No Fee
HPPSC application form for Lecturer, Assistant Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 24.03.2018.
How to apply for HPPSC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Go to Notification & select the desired post
- Read the Instruction carefully
- Click on Apply Online – > New User Sign Up Here
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
HPPSC Lecturer, Assistant Engineer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||24.03.2018|
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
- Casual/ adhoc / daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
- In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidates, who are in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial service, will not be interviewed unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of screening test/ examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or personality test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Candidate, who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:- (a) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:- offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or (b) impersonating, or (c) procuring impersonation by any person, or (d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or (e) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or (f) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely:- obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination, influencing the examiners, or (g) using unfair means during the examination, or (h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or (i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or (j) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or (k) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or (l) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or (m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:- to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or (n) to be debarred either permanently or for as specified period:- by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them. by the Central Government from any employment under them, and (o) if he/she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate Rules. Provided that no penalty under these Rules shall be imposed except after:- giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
- The centres of holding the examination(s) are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examination centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.