HPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.hpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 33 (thirty three) jobs out of which 29 (twenty nine) vacancies for Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), 01 (one) for Assistant Director (Biology) & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 30th January 2018 and before 01st March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 4 of 2017
|Commission Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director|
|No of vacancies||33|
|Last date||01st March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HPSC recruitment 2018.
HPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)||29||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|2||Assistant Director (Biology)||01||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
HPSC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Bachelor of Technology or its equivalent with 1st division from a recognized/deemed University in Civil Engineering for S.no-1. M.Sc. (at least 2nd class) in Zoology/Botany/Physical Anthropology/ Human Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Biology or equivalent qualification for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 17 to 42 years for S.no-1 & 21 to 42 years for S.no-2 as on 01.03.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India and if he/she belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HPSC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
HPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HPSC should pay the below charges through e-Challan in any branch of Sate Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/BC/EBP (GC)/ESM of Haryana State: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
- Physically Handicapped of Haryana State: Nil
HPSC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in from 30.01.2018 to 01.03.2018.
How to apply for HPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Got to Advertisements & select the desired post
- Read all the notification
- Click on “Click here for Online Services”-> Apply Online
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
HPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||30.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||01.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||07.03.2018|