HSSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hssc.gov.in for the hiring of 588 vacancies at Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for Patwari can apply online application on or before 16-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||588|
Post Name:– Patwari
No of Post:- 588
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University. Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu upto Matriculation as one of the subject or higher education. Qualify the Patwar examination as prescribed in Appendix E on the basis of syllabus given in Appendix F to these rules after attending the patwar school for minimum period of one year and after passing the examination undergoes such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director.
17 to 42 years
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and experience.
General (Male/Female):- Rs. 100/-
General (Female) Haryana Resident:- Rs. 50/-
SC/BC/EWS (Male) of Haryana State:- Rs. 25/-
SC/BC/EWS (Female) of Haryana State:- Rs. 13/-
PH/Ex-Servicemen of Haryana State:- No Charge
Payment Mode: Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Patwari posts in Haryana SSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HSSC’s official website at www.hssc.gov.in from 14th June 2019 and before 28th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 16th August 2019
Closing date for deposit of fee:- 19th August 2019
Last Date Extended Notice:- Click here
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv72019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
- If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESP, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (persons with disabilities) can submit only one online application form under one particular category of post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc.