HSSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hssc.gov.in for the recruitment of 49 vacancies at Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for Junior Engineer (Electrical) can apply online application from 4th February 2019 and before 5th March 2019.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||49|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||49 Posts|
|3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile OR Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile and Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.|
|Age limit||18 to 42 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400/- Per Month|
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 150/-|
|General (Female of Haryana State)||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/BC of Haryana State (Male)||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/BC of Haryana State (Female)||Rs. 18/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana State||No Fee|
|Through Net banking or e-Challan|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||4th February 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||5th March 2019|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||8th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hssc.gov.in from 4th February 2019 to 5th March 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.