HSSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hssc.gov.in for the recruitment of 778 vacancies at Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana), TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) can apply online application from 22nd February 2019 and before 25th March 2019.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||778|
|Post name||TGT Sanskrit|
|TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana)||615 Posts|
|TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre)||163 Posts|
|B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR B.A with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR B.A with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% and 4 year BA Ed. OR B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and I-year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR Shastri with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department and In case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a Recognized University and Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) and Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.|
|Age limit||18 to 42 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month|
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 150/-|
|General (Female) of Haryana State||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/BC (Male) of Haryana State||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/BC (Female) of Haryana State||Rs. 18/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana State||No fee|
|The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||22nd February 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||25th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||28th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hssc.gov.in from 22nd February 2019 to 25th March 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.