HSSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hssc.gov.in for the recruitment of 861 vacancies at Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for Fitter Instructor (Practical), Electrician Instructor (Practical) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 12th January 2019 and before 11th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||861|
|Post name||Fitter Instructor, Electrician Instructor|
|Fitter Instructor||85 Posts|
|Electrician Instructor||94 Posts|
|Fitter Instructor: National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter with Crafts Instructor Training course (CITC) in relevant trade with five years practical/ teaching experience including training period and In case CITC course in relevant trade is not available/ introduced in any NCVT affiliated institute then the candidate must possess National Trade Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter passed with minimum 70% marks and NCVT approved POT course, with eight years practical/ teaching experience including training period.|
Electrician Instructor: National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrician with Crafts Instructor Training Course (CITC) in relevant trade with five years practical/ teaching experience including training period and In case CITC course in relevant trade is not available/ introduced in any NCVT affiliated institute then the candidate must possess National Trade Certificate / National Apprenticeship certificate in Electrician passed with minimum 70% marks and NCVT approved POT course, with eight years practical/ teaching experience including training period.
|Age limit||17 to 42 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month|
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 150/-|
|General (Female) of Haryana State||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/BC (Male) of Haryana State||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/BC (Female) of Haryana State||Rs. 18/-|
|Through Net banking or e-Challan|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||11th February 2019|
|Last Date for Deposit of Fee||14th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hssc.gov.in from 12th January 2019 to 11th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.