HURL Jobs 2020 for Engineers, candidates can apply for 90 position after completing BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in HURL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 15-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Engineers
No of Post:- 90
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks.
Selection will be on the basis of Behavioural Test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interaction.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineers posts in HURL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HURL official website at hurl.net.in from 28th February 2020 and before 15th March 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 28th February 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 15th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian university/ Institute recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found in the data filled by the candidate online and that of the original testimonies, the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected. Hence, utmost care should be taken to furnish correct details before submitting the online application.
- The candidates must have an active E-mail Id & Mobile number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place only through e mail. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their E-mail id & Mobile number. No change in E-mail Id & Mobile number as declared in the online application will be allowed.
- HURL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards and reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above vacancy without assigning any reasons whatsoever. HURL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any modification/amendments/ corrigendum in the advertisement will be given in HURL’s website www.hurl.net.in only
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any advertisement the candidate may check on HURL’s website www.hurl.net.in only.
- Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed the travelling expense by shortest route from the corresponding address as filled in the Application form, for TO & FRO journey, subject to maximum limit of 3rd AC rail fare, on production of tickets. In case you have travelled by any other means, the reimbursement will be restricted to entitled fare admissible or actual, whichever is lower. The local travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- The decision of HURL Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) and interviews, allotment of examination centres, selection and posting of selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.