IARI Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 4 Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at iari.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Agricultural Research Institute can apply Offline application on or before 2023-08-16.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree, M.Tech, Bachelor’s degree, GATE, NET, Ph.D|
IARI Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Project Associate -II: 2 Posts
Senior Project Associate: 1 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology or M. Tech Biotechnology having minimum of 60% marks with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree, should have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/GATE or Ph.D. in relevant discipline as above (As per ICAR Memorandum No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13thJuly, 2015 and Agrl. Edn./6/27/2014-HRD, dated October 9, 2015.
- Project Associate -II: Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Social Work or equivalent from a recognized University having minimum of 60% marks.
- Senior Project Associate: Master’s degree in Microbiology / Life Sciences / Agricultural Extension or equivalent from a recognized University having minimum of 60% marks; and Four years’ experience in Research and Development in Agriculture Sector, Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services OR c) Doctoral Degree in Microbiology/Agricultural Extension/Agronomy from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/- Per Month
- Project Associate -II: Rs. 28,000 – 31,000/- Per Month
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
- Junior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Project Associate -II: 40 years
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit list
How to Apply: interested and eligible candidates Duly filled application form along with relevant certificates. Address: Dr. Rajeev Kaushik, Professor, Division of Microbiology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110012, Email: [email protected] on or before 16th August 2023.
Application Last date: 16th August 2023.