IARI Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Young Professional Posts has been released on the official website at iari.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Agricultural Research Institute can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-04-18.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree|
IARI Post Details
Young Professional-I: 4 Posts
Young Professional-II: 2 Posts
- Young Professional-I: Bachelor’s degree Agriculture or relevant biological sciences from recognized university / College.
- Young Professional-II: Post graduate degree in relevant subjects or Degree in Agriculture Science as per ICAR OM No. F. No. Agril. Edn. 1- 06/2020-A & P dated 04.12.2020.
- Young Professional-I: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Young Professional-II: Rs.35,000/- Per Month
- Young Professional-I: 35 years
- Young Professional-II: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview one set of self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of a recent passport-size photograph pasted onto the application form at the time of the interview. ICAR-IARI, Regional station, Wellington 643231.
Written Test Date: 17th April 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 18th April 2023.