IARI recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.iari.res.in for the recruitment of 3 vacancies at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for SRF, Young Professional, Office-cum-Lab Assistant can apply online application on or before 18-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Post Name||SRF, Young Professional, Office-cum-Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, Graduate|
Senior Research Fellow:- 01 Post
Young Professional-II:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Office-cum-Lab Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Senior Research Fellow:- Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc. / M.Tech.) in Remote Sensing & GIS / Geomatics / Geoinformatics/ Natural Resources Management/ Environment Science / Geophysics / Atmospheric Sciences/Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering from a recognized university / institution with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
Young Professional-II:- M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A./ M.Sc. (Computer / IT) / M.Sc. (Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics / Geomatics/ Geography/NRM/Agromet).
Office-cum-Lab Assistant:- Graduation (in any subject) and Certificate in Computer Applications (at least of 1-year duration).
SRF, Young Professional: 35 years
Office-cum-Lab Assistant:- 30 years
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of a certificate of age, qualification, NET etc. reprints of papers, thesis and one passport size photograph at the time of the walk-in and original documents for verification.
Venue: Division of Agricultural Physics, NRL Building, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012
Walk-in Date:- 18th April 2019 from 09:30 to 11:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. The posts are co-terminus with the Project. Currently the project is sanctioned upto 31.03.2020 but is likely to be extended further.
- The candidate age should be maximum 35 years for SRF and YP-II and 30 years for Office-cum-Lab Assistant (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC).
- **For SRF post, Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree is mandatory. Candidates having PG degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification as mentioned in the ICAR F. No. Edn. /6/27/2014/HRD dated July 13, 2015.
- The applicant compulsorily bring with them detailed bio-data in attached Application Format, all the original certificates/documents, self attested copies of certificates of age, qualifications, NET etc., reprints of papers, thesis and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Candidates should bring project work reports/thesis/dissertation, testimonials / work certificates, published papers etc. to support their claim of experience.
- No objection certificate from the employer shall be produced in case the candidate is employed elsewhere.
- Only the candidates having essential qualification would be entertained for the interview.
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the room of Head, Division of Agricultural Physics, Ground Floor, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi on 18th April, 2019 at 10.30A.M.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute as the post is co-terminus with the respective Project.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- In case of any discrepancy, English version may be treated as final.