IBBI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ibbi.gov.in for the recruitment of 18 (eighteen) Assistant Manager Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 22nd February 2018 and before 14th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No of vacancies||18|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||14th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IBBI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IBBI recruitment 2018.
IBBI recruitment Assistant Manager Vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||18||Rs. 28150 – 55600/-|
IBBI 2018 Assistant Manager eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from a Recognized University / Institution.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.03.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IBBI 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
IBBI application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for IBBI should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
IBBI application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22.02.2018 to 14.03.2018.
How to apply for IBBI recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ibbi.gov.in
- Click on “Career” and Select the Desired Post
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on “Apply Online”
- Start filling the application form
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
IBBI 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||22.02.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||14.03.2018|
- Candidate, who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post, should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves strictly about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or wilfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or have suppressed any material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public-Sector Banks Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in IBBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier Class railway fare for the to and fro journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- IBBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the Examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, IBBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Further, IBBI reserves the right to relax any of the requirements for the candidates in deserving cases strictly in accordance with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017. IBBI also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, fully or partly on any grounds.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.