IBPS Jobs 2020 for CRP Clerks-X, candidates can apply for 2557 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IBPS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 06-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||CRP Clerks-X|
|No. of Vacancies||2557|
IBPS CRP Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Post Name:– Common Recruitment Process for Clerks-X (CRP Clerks-X)
No of Post:- 2557
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 23.09.2020. Such certificates should be dated on or before 23.09.2020.
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years as on 1st September 2020
IBPS CRP Clerk Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Document Verification/Interview.
SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM:- Rs. 175/-
All Others:- Rs. 850/-
Payment Mode: Online
IBPS CRP Clerk Apply Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for CRP Clerks-X posts in IBPS, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IBPS official website at ibps.in from 23rd October 2020 and before 06th November 2020.
IBPS CRP Exam Date
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges:- 23rd October 2020 to 06th November 2020
The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training:- 17th November 2020 onwards
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training:- 23rd to 28th November 2020
The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary:- 18th November 2020
Online Examination – Preliminary:- 5th, 12th & 13th December 2020
Result of Online exam – Preliminary:- 31st December 2020
The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main:- 12th January 2021
Online Examination – Main:- 24th January 2021
Provisional Allotment:- 1st April 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Re-Open Notice:- Click here
Updated Vacancy Notice:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as a valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form, etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main). No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting an online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If the candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- The decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification, etc. and any other matter relating to CRP Clerks-X will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerks-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In the case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP Clerks-X). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature canceled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the State to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of date, time, and venue for online examination (Preliminary & Main) will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet, etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in the future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such a problem, which may include the movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. The decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment, etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP Clerks-X. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of a change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault, or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS, and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- The order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for a change in this connection shall be entertained.
- If at a later stage of the selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar/different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding the Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.