IBPS Jobs 2020 for Division Head, Banker Faculty, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing B.Com, M.Com, CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, Graduate, Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IBPS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 31-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Division Head, Banker Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, Graduate, Master Degree|
Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO:– 1 Post
Division Head (Technology Support Services):- 1 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 145000/- Per Month
Banker Faculty:- 2 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO:– B.Com/M.Com From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS/ MBA (Finance) /CAIIB.
Division Head (Technology Support Services):- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies).
Banker Faculty:- Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB.
Age Limit: 61 years as on 1st August 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Division Head, Banker Faculty posts in IBPS, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on IBPS official website at ibps.in from 12th August 2020 and before 31st August 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 31st August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of further process of selection.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
- IBPS can cancel the selection process at any point of time without giving any reason.
- All the above positions require full 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- Any addendum/corrigendum/ Notice shall be posted only on Institute’s website.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not guarantee shortlisting for further process.