ibps rrb 2018-19 notification pdf 10190 Officer, Office Assistants Posts latest IBPS recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ibps.in for the recruitment of 10190 vacancies at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The candidate who is looking for Officer & Office Assistants can apply online application from 8th June 2018 and before 2nd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total Number of Posts||10190|
|Post name||Officer, Office Assistant|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5249 Posts|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||3312 Posts|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)||1208 Posts|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager)||261 Posts|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||160 Posts|
|Qualification||Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.|
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
|Age limit||Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 to 28 years.|
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 18 to 30 Years.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager) & Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): 21 to 32 years.
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): 21 to 40 years.
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|All Others||Rs. 600/-|
|Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||8th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd July 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||Jul-18|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||30th July 2018 to 4th August 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||Jul-18|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||6th August to 11th August 2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – July 2018|
Office Assistant – August 2018
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – 11th August, 12th August and 18th August 2018 (if required)|
Office Assistant – 19th August, 25th August 2018 and 1st September 2018
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – September 2018|
Office Assistant – September 2018
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||Officer Scale-I, II & III – September 2018|
Office Assistant – September 2018
|Online Examination – Main / Single||Officer Scale (I, II & III) – September 2018|
Office Assistant – September 2018
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||Oct-18|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||Nov-18|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||Nov-18|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||Jan-19|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Examination (Preliminary/Mains/Single) and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ibps.in from 8th June 2018 to 2nd July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-RRB-VII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP RRB -VII is optional.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP RRBs-VII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary, Main & Single) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
- The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates applying for the post of Officers Scale I, II and III will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Regional Rural Banks and subject to service and conduct rules of the Regional Rural Banks. Decision of Regional Rural Banks to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Regional Rural Banks only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP RRBs-VII.
- IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- Order of preference for Regional Rural Banks has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
- For the Candidates applying for the Post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state which they select to apply. They will have to select center of examination in that state only.
- If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.