ICFRE Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 1 Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at icfre.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2023-04-25.
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Post Name||Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s degree|
ICFRE Post Details
Junior Project Fellow: 1 Post
Field Assistant: 1 Post
- Junior Project Fellow: Master’s degree in Environmental Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Forestry/ Statistics/ Geography.
- Field Assistant: Bachelor or higher degree in Science/ Agriculture Science/Geo-informatics/Geography/ Agroforestry.
- Junior Project Fellow: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Field Assistant: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Junior Project Fellow: 28 years
- Field Assistant: 28 years
5 years for OBC/SC/ST/PH
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview with their original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each, and a recent passport-size photograph along with the bio-data at the time of the interview. Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (An Autonomous Body of Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Govt. of India) FRI Campus, Dehradun, India.
Walk-in-interview Date: 25th April 2023