ICMR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 53 Project Research Scientist, Project SRF, Project JRF Posts has been released on the official website at icmr.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Council of Medical Research can apply Offline application on or before 2021-08-13.
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Post Name||Project Research Scientist, Project SRF, Project JRF|
|No. of Vacancies||53|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D., M.Sc, Post Graduate|
ICMR Post Details
Project Research Scientist-V: 1 Post
Project Research Scientist-I: 2 Posts
Project Research Scientist-IV: 4 Posts
Project Senior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
Project Junior Research Fellow: 4 Posts
- Project Research Scientist-V: 1st Class Master Degree in Life science: Specialization required Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Virology Four years experience or 2nd Class M.Sc. in above subjects + Ph.D. Degree
- Project Research Scientist-I: MBBS Degree with one-year Research/ Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/Pathology/PSM
- Project Research Scientist-IV: 1st Class Master Degree in Life Sciences: Specialization required Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Virology/ Bioinformatics Two years experience in related field or 2nd Class Masters Degree with Ph.D.in relevant subject.
- Project Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Biophysics/ Microbiology/ Zoology or ME/M.Tech. Degree in related subjects, selected through a process described through any one of the following: National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship Assistant Professorship and GATE National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Project Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process any of the following National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Project Research Scientist-V: Rs. 51000/- per month
- Project Research Scientist-I: Rs. 61000/- per month
- Project Research Scientist-IV: Rs. 48000/- per month
- Project Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Project Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- per month
Project Research Scientist-V: 40 years
Project Research Scientist-I: 35 years
Project Research Scientist-IV: 35 years
Project Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
Project Junior Research Fellow: 28 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may send any certificates/ documents along with the hard copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate should be sent to ICMR National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, P B No. 11, Pune-411001 on or before 13th August 2021.
Notification Date: 24th August 2021
Form End Date: 13th August 2021