ICSI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.icsi.edu for the hiring of 52 vacancies at Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The candidate who is looking for Administrator, Floor Manager, CRC Executives can apply online application on or before 24-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Post Name||Administrator, Floor Manager, CRC Executives|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Administrator:- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 125000/- Per Month
Floor Manager:- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
CRC Executives:- 50 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Administrator:- Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management.
Floor Manager:- Graduation from any recognized University.
CRC Executives:- Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Age limit is as on 1st May 2019
|Administrator||40 to 55 years|
|Floor Manager||35 to 55 years|
|CRC Executives||32 years|
Selection Process: Check Official Notification
Application fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Administrator, Floor Manager, CRC Executives posts in ICSI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ICSI official website at www.icsi.edu from 8th May 2019 and before 24th May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 24th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The candidates selected as CRC Executives shall undergo an orientation programme which will equip them to get acquainted and to perform the functions of CRC.
- Engagement will be on full working day basis and their place of work shall be Central Registration Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, Haryana
- The Contract would be purely of temporary (non-official) nature and the Contract can be terminated at any time by the ICSI, without assigning any reasons.
- The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing for the Selection process and joining the assignment or on its completion
- The “ICSI” takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in transmitting of any applications or communication.
- Canvassing in any form will straightway disqualify the candidature.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject of the sole discretion of the courts situated at New Delhi.