ICSIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.icsil.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive Secretary, Program Manager, Communication Co-ordinator can apply online application on or before 08-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Secretary, Program Manager, Communication Co-ordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Executive Secretary:– 01 Post
Program Manager:- 01 Post
Communication Co-ordinator:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Executive Secretary:– Master Or Bachelor Degree.
Experience: Experience in the field of related Task forces Exceptional candidates without experience can be preferred.
Program Manager:- Master Or Bachelor Degree.
Experience: Experience in the fields of related Task Forces.
Communication Co-ordinator:- Master Or Bachelor Degree.
Experience: Experience in the field of related Task forces. Candidates with degree in English or Humanities or Journalism or Mass Communications will be preferred
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interaction/Documents Verification.
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Executive Secretary, Program Manager, Communication Co-ordinator posts in ICSIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ICSIL official website at www.icsil.in from 29th October 2019 and before 8th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 29th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- The Candidates must bring 2 No. of passport size photographs with self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification & experience along with corresponding Original Document for documents verification purpose.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.