ICSIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.icsil.in for the hiring of 41 vacancies at Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Engineer can apply online application on or before 05-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma|
Post Name:– Junior Engineer
No of Post:- 41
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Degree /Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from recognized university/Institution or equivalent.
18 to 27 years
Check Official Notification
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Engineer posts in ICSIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ICSIL official website at www.icsil.in on or before 5th October 2019. Your ONLINE application will not be considered, in case hard copies of relevant documents as above are not received till 11th October 2019 at the ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer (Mr. O.P.Yadav) INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED (ICSIL) ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, ABOVE POST OFFICE, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PHASE – III, NEW DELHI -110 020 TELEPHONE: 26830338, 26929051 from 10:30 a.m to 4 pm (Monday to Friday) except Saturday , Sunday and gazette holiday.
Closing date to apply online:- 5th October 2019
Hard Copy Submission Last Date:- 11th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Applicant should be citizen of India.
- OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority of Delhi Government.
- Candidate should bring self-attested copies of all the certificates along with original certificates and 4 photographs at time of document verification.
- Only online applications will be considered. Application(s) sent by post/personally/email will not be accepted.
- Candidate may download application form and submit duly filled in the form at the time of documentation.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- Applicants who do not fulfil criteria, the application of them shall be rejected and no communication will be made in this regard.
- Fixed monthly Remuneration of Rs.25000/- per month ( Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only)
- Selection criteria: 70 marks shall be allotted for academic qualification and 30 marks for experience.
- If two candidates have equal percentage of marks, then the priority will be given of experience and age.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified from the post
- The candidates should not have been convicted in any court of law.
- If any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts suppressed willfully, the contractual engagement will be terminated forthwith.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere as per department. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- ICSIL reserve its rights to amend, postpone or cancel the requirement, without assigning any reason.
- Hereby applying for the job does not entitle you for getting the Job.