ICSIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.icsil.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Lab Technician can apply online application on or before 26-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Lab Technician
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 24000/- Per Month
Under Graduate Or Graduate.
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
How to Apply
The Candidates must fill in a form on the spot & paste photograph duly signed along with Relevant Documents related to Qualification & Experience (in Original and one set of photocopies (self-attested) on the date of Interview for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Venue: Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute for Homeopathy, CCRH, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, A-1/1, Sector-24, Noida.
Walk-in Date:- 26th September 2019 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.