ICSIL Jobs 2020 for Front Desk Officer cum Receptionist, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in ICSIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd|
|Post Name||Front Desk Officer cum Receptionist|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Front Desk Officer cum Receptionist
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Age Limit: 55 years as of 20th September 2020
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews by the selection committee and most suitable candidate will be offered to join for the said post.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Front Desk Officer cum Receptionist posts in ICSIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ICSIL official website at icsil.in on or before 19th October 2020.
Closing date to apply online:- 19th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully and ascertain that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Scanned copies of all educational qualifications and experience certificates must be uploaded online.
- Shortlisting of candidates shall be based on scrutiny of their documents in respect of age, qualification, experience, etc.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- ICSIL does not guarantee the deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- Candidate scoring max marks as per selection criteria shall be declared selected.
- ICSIL may prepare a panel of candidates as per their rankings during the selection process and may use it in case the selected candidate does not join. The panel may also be used for other departments.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing for the Interview /documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of posting will be ICSIL HQ at New Delhi.
- Candidates must bring 2 (two) passport size photographs with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification, experience, Pan and Aadhar along with corresponding original documents for documents verification at the time of interview.
- Details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the class 10th examination passed certificate, PAN Card, and Aadhar Card with the full date of birth. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to the Class 10th examination, evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- Physical fitness:- Fresh Medical certificate from Govt. The hospital that the selected candidate is fit to perform his duties, will be required and submitted to ICSIL within one month after joining. The services are liable to be terminated in case a Physical fitness certificate is not submitted or the candidate is found to be unfit.
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC):- Selected candidate is required to submit PCC to ICSIL within one month after joining. The services are liable to be terminated in case PCC is not submitted.
- ICSIL has the right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.