IDBI Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.idbi.com for the hiring of vacancies at Industrial Development Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Head Treasury, CTO, HR, Head Data Analytics can apply online application on or before 08-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Post Name||Head Treasury, CTO, HR, Head Data Analytics|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||CA, MBA, CFA, Graduate, PGDM|
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Head Human Resource (HR)
Head Data Analytics
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Remuneration based on experience, Seniority level etc.
Head Treasury:- CA/MBA/PGDM /CFA or other relevant postgraduate qualification from a recognized University/ Institution will be preferred. Certificate in Treasury Management, Certified Treasury Dealer Course is desirable.
Experience: Minimum 15 years in Banking or Financial services industry and at least 8 years in Treasury Department of any Bank/FI in middle or senior position. Preferably 4 years of Investment Banking Experience
Chief Technology Officer (CTO):- Engineering Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution. Executive presence and a reputation for building strong relationships with stakeholders and leading teams, both direct reports and in peer/ influence models.
Experience: a. Minimum 20 years’ experience in IT field, preferably with software development background.
- Out of above minimum 10 years must be in senior executive level position, out of which minimum 3 years should be in banking & financial sector.
- Proven experience in leading transformational changes and technology enabled innovative solutions in IT, compliance monitoring, testing, and reporting.
Experience should be post minimum educational qualification. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility).
Head Human Resource (HR):- MBA/PGDM or other relevant postgraduate qualification in Human Resource from a recognized University/ Institution will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 15 years in Banking or Financial services industry and at least 8 years in Human Resources Department of any Bank/FI in middle or senior position.
Head Data Analytics:- The experts to be from Private Sector Organizations/ PSBs/ Fintech Companies who are having relevant and adequate experience in data analytics at a senior level of which preferably minimum of 5-8 years relevant experience in BFSI sector.
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years of relevant analytics work experience providing advanced analytics solutions in a commercial set-up at a senior level.
Head Treasury:- 59 years
CTO, HR & Head Data Analytics:- 57 years
Age limit is as on the cut-off date
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interaction.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to The General Manager, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd, IDBI Tower, 21st Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005 on or before 8th April 2019 along with attested copies of relevant certificates.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 8th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- In case, it is detected at any stage that the applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or have furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, their candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, their services may be summarily terminated without any compensation thereof.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, minimum qualifying standards in PI, assessment thereof and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason/s thereto.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/ amend/ reverse/ cancel any or all of the provisions of the selection process if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.