IGAU Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.igau.edu.in for the hiring of 7 vacancies at Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. The candidate who is looking for Guest Teacher can apply online application on or before 18-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Guest Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, PG, NET|
Guest Teacher:- 07 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 1000/- Per Day and Maximum of Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Guest Teacher:- 1. Master’s degree in the relevant subject of Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering faculty with 55% or equivalent grade 6.50 in 10.0 scale) with the good academic record.
- For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET (National Eligibility) shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) related refereed journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent m the discipline in which NET is conducted. Essentiality of NET can be waived or not required for the candidates holding Ph.D. degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC regulation 2009 and the candidate has at least two full-length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4 on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph. D. degree without course work will not qualify for a NET exemption.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 40 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates
Selection Process:- Interview.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested photograph, copies of certificates, relevant documents of experience and research papers, etc. through registered post/speed post/by hand delivery to DEAN, College of Agriculture & Research Station, Kurud (CG) 493663 or by email [email protected] on or before 18th August 2019.
Interview Venue:- College of Agriculture, IGKVV, Raipur (CG)
Notification Date:- 07th August 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 18th August 2019
Display of Eligible candidates on web site (igau.edu.in):- 20th August 2019
Claims & Objections if any last date:- 22nd August 2019
Display of Final list of Eligible candidates on website:- 23rd August 2019
Date of Interview:- 27th August 2019 from 11:00 AM
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates shall apply in prescribed format. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The post of guest teacher is purely temporary and selected candidates have no right for claim for regular appointment on any post as advertised by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur (CG).
- The appointment of guest teacher is contractual for one academic session. In the event if eligible candidates are not available as mentioned above, in extreme cases under exigency, the PG candidates may be considered for part time teacher on period basis for only one semester after approval of competent authority.
- If the performance of selected candidate found unsatisfactory, services of candidates can be withdrawn by one week notice. In case, if any credentials claimed by the candidate are found wrong, he/she will be removed from roles.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing Interview.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years. Five (05) years relaxation will be given for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per CG Govt. rules.
- The candidates shall bring all original documents for verification on the date of interview failing which they will not be eligible for appearing in interview.
- The guest teachers have to perform the duties of teaching, examination, laboratory, sports, cultural activities, other assignment etc. allotted from time to time.
- The selection shall be based on the guidelines and norms of the university -2019 and canvassing in any form is disqualification.
- After selection by the committee the candidates have to submit affidavit on stamp paper of 501- as per format to agree the terms and conditions prescribed by VV.