IGCAR Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 337 Technical Officer, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Posts has been released on the official website at igcar.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research can apply Online application on or before 2021-05-14.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Work Assistant, Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee, Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||337|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation, Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D, 12th pass, ITI|
IGCAR Post Details
Scientific Officer/E: 1 Post
Technical Officer/E: 1 Post
Scientific Officer/D: 3 Posts
Technical Officer/C: 41 Posts
Technician/B (Crane Operator): 1 Post
Stenographer Grade-III: 4 Posts
Upper Division Clerk: 8 Posts
Driver (OG): 2 Posts
Security Guard: 2 Posts
Work Assistant/A: 20 Posts
Canteen Attendant: 15 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 68 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 171 Posts
- Scientific Officer/E: Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B.Tech (Metallurgy)/M.Sc (Physics/Chemistry/Materials Sciences) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/E: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) with minimum 60% marks in Chemical from a recognized University.
- Scientific Officer/D: Ph.D. in Physics/Electronics with Bachelor of Science (Physics) and Master of Science (Physics) or Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering (Master of Science) or Master of Technology in Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Ph.D. (Physical or Materials Science) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physics/Materials Science with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Ph.D. in the area of Ionising/Non-Ionising based Imaging NDE for Material Evaluation from a recognized university/institute and good programming skills and knowledge on MATLAB support by a scientific publication with Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Metallurgical of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Physica and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physics/Material Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/C: M.Sc/ M.Tech, BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University. Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with 60% in Chemistry with Maths & Physics as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with 60% in Physics with Maths & Chemistry as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physics (General, Applied Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Physics and Theoretical Physics) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Mathematics/Numerical Method must be one of the subjects at M.Sc level.
- Technician/B (Crane Operator): Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Maths (or) minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics and certification in crane operation from a State or Central Government recognized institutions.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Matriculation/SSC or equivalent with 50% marks. Minimum speed of 80 wpm English Short hand and 30 wpm in English typing.
- Upper Division Clerk: A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Driver (OG): Pass in 10th Standard/SSC. Possession of a valid driving licence to drive ligt and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle). Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at 3 years.
- Security Guard: SSC pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.
- Work Assistant/A: Pass in 10th Standard/ SSC
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering. B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics) from a recognized University with a Minimum 60% Marks.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Minimum 60& marks in SSC with Science and Mathematics. Minimum 60& marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in the relevant trade. ITI Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in the relevant trade.
- Scientific Officer/E, Technical Officer/E: Rs. 78800/- per month
- Scientific Officer/D: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Technical Officer/C: Rs. 56100/- per month
- Technician/B (Crane Operator): Rs. 21700/- per month
- Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25500/- per month
- Driver (OG): Rs. 19900/- per month
- Security Guard, Canteen Attendant, Work Assistant/A: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs. 16000 – 18000/- per month
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Rs. 10500 – 12500/- per month
Age Limit (as of 15th April 2021)
- Scientific Officer/E, Technical Officer/E, Scientific Officer/D: 18 to 40 years
- Technical Officer/C: 18 to 35 years
- Technician/B (Crane Operator), Canteen Attendant: 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Driver (OG), Security Guard, Work Assistant/A: 18 to 27 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18 to 22 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for Sc/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Payable Online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card only. If applied for multiple posts, the fee should be paid for each post separately. Application has to pay the service charges applicable to respective bank. Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft/ Postal Order, etc.
Technical Officer, Scientific Officer: Rs. 300/-
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs. 200/-
All Others Posts: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of Written tests, Skill tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website igcar.gov.in from 15th April 2021 to 14th May 2021.
Registration Starting Date: 15th April 2021
Registration Closing Date: 14th May 2021