IGNCA Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 14 Project Assistant, Assistant, Helper Posts has been released on the official website at ignca.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-03.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Assistant, Helper|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, 12th, MS|
IGNCA Post Details
Project Assistant: 4 Posts
Assistant: 5 Posts
Helper: 5 Posts
- Project Assistant: Master’s Degree in any subject along with PGDPC course from IGNCA. Masters in Art Conservation/Museology/History of Art with one-year relevant experience. The candidate must have adequate knowledge of MS Office/Computer applications.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject along with diploma/certificate in art conservation. The candidate must have adequate knowledge of MS Office/Computer applications. Bachelor’s Degree in any subject along with one-year diploma/certificate in audio-video editing.
- Helper: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject and 12th pass with relevant experience.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 30000/- per month
- Assistant: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Helper: Rs. 20000/- per month
Age Limit (as of 1st April 2021)
- Project Assistant: 52 years
- Assistant: 35 years
- Helper: 55 years
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of Interviews.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed form given below, supported by self-attested copies of testimonials. Application may be sent to the HoD, Conservation Division at [email protected] latest by 3rd May 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 3rd May 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here