IGNCA Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 8 Project Manager, Project Associate, Content Writer, Project Assistant & Other Posts has been released on the official website at ignca.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts can apply Offline application on or before 2021-06-11.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts|
|Post Name||Project Manager, Project Associate, Content Writer, Project Assistant & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||8 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
- Project Manager: 1 Post
- Project Associate: 2 Posts
- Content Writer: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: 2 Posts
- Graphic Designer:- 1 Post
- Office Assistant:- 1 Post
- Project Associate & Project Manager: Master’s Degree with 55% marks in Art History/Museology/History/Fine Arts/Conservation/Anthropology or Management related or allied field from any recognized University.
- Content Writer: Master’s Degree in English, Journalism, Art History, Anthropology/Public Relations/Advertising or other art and craft related fields.
- Project Assistant: Master’s Degree in Art History/Museology/History/Fine Arts/Anthropology or allied field from any recognized University.
- Graphic Designer:- Bachelors or Post Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design/Product Design/Applied Arts/Multimedia Arts and other relevant subjects.
- Office Assistant:- Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. One year Computer Application C2ertificate.
- Project Manager: Rs. 75000/- per month
- Graphic Designer, Content Writer & Project Associate: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 30000/- per month
- Office Assistant:- Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Manager: 45 years as on 1st April 2021
- Graphic Designer, Content Writer & Project Associate: 40 years as on 1st April 2021
- Project Assistant: 35 years as on 1st April 2021
- Office Assistant:- 30 years as on 1st April 2021
Selection Process: The selection based on an Interview, Document Verification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a Duly completed application and self-attested copy of the testimonials, experiences if any should be sent to the email [email protected] on or before 11th June 2021.
Notification Date: 19th April 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 11th June 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here