IIIM Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiim.res.in for the hiring of 11 vacancies at Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine. The candidate who is looking for Technical Assistant can apply online application on or before 25-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
Post Name:– Technical Assistant
No of Post:- 11
Pay Scale:- Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month)
1st class B.Sc. (Sci.) with Microbiology as one of the elective subjects and with one year full time Professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline (Microbiology) from a recognized Institute/ Organization.
28 years as on the last date of receipt of application
Selection will be on the basis of Trade/Skill test, Written test and Interview.
All Candidate:- Rs. 100
Payment Method:- Candidates are required to remit the application fee in favour of Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative, Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu through online payment system i.e. NEFT/Bank Transfer/Net Banking, etc. for which details are as under:-
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- Branch Name: Hari Market, Jammu – 180001 (J&K)
- Bank Account No. : 30186230982
- Account Type : Saving
- Bank Telephone No., with STD Code: 0191-2574086
- RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code : SBIN0000657
- MICR Code: 180002001
How to Apply
- Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria may apply in the prescribed Performa which can be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM, Jammu website: www.iiim.res.in
- Duly completed applications accompanied by attested photocopies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph should be sent in an envelope super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Post Code____) by registered/speed post to: The Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative, Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu-180 001, so as to reach on or before the closing date 25.03.2019. This date will be the same for candidates belonging to far flung areas also.
Notification Date:- 22nd Feb 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 25th March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Trade/Written Test. The decision of Director, CSIR-IIIM in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of trade/written test will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any candidate.
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification and experience certificates. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions etc. Incomplete applications received and applications not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidate for trade/written test.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
- If any document/certificate furnished are in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Date of Trade/Written Test or any other updates as the case may be will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM website.
- No TA will be reimbursed for attending the Trade/Written Test.
- Applications from candidate working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies and Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders, if selected. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded in such cases. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date.
- Any addendum/Modification/corrigendum shall be posted on our website only. All notifications regarding this advertisement will be displayed/uploaded on our website only from time to time.
- Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit separate Application Form for each post indicating the Category and Post Code along with prescribed application fee and self attested copies of all marks cards, certificate and testimonials.
- Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu within one month from 25.03.2019.
- If the circumstances warrant, the Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised post(s). The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any number of advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.