IIM Lucknow Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.iiml.ac.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. The candidate who is looking for Library Trainee can apply online application on or before 31-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow|
|Post Name||Library Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
Post Name:– Library Trainee
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Post-Graduates in Library & Information Science with first class (60% marks or equivalent grade if no class awarded) from recognized Indian Universities and having a consistently good academic record. Knowledge of computers is MUST. Good typing speed. Good communication skills and a pleasing personality. Fresher can also apply.
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their form online by clicking on the following Google-form link on or before 31.10.2019 (5:00 pm): https://forms.gle/Pgvp7x1y3tUL7Bfp8
Closing date to apply online:- 31st October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The selected candidate (s) will be engaged purely on contract basis for a period of 1 year from the joining of the Institute.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for the Written Test/ Interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for further selection process to a reasonable number on the basis of higher qualifications.
- The date for Written Test / Interview will be communicated later to the shortlisted candidates through email ONLY. The candidates are advised to check their emails regularly.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all original Certificates, Degrees and other documents pertaining to their educational qualification, professional qualification, work experience, age etc. for verification purpose at the time of Written Test / Interview along with one set of photocopies of these documents. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of their candidature.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- No TA/DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed to attend the Written Test / Interview.
- The position of Library Trainee is of purely contractual nature and thus candidate(s) will have no right to claim any regularization/absorption etc. in the Institute.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Lucknow (www.iiml.ac.in) regularly for any updates, amendments and corrigendum. It will be placed on the Institute website only.
- The number of positions of Library Trainee may be increased or decreased depending upon the requirement of the Institute. The Institute also reserves the right not to fill the vacancy, if it desires so.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Legal disputes if any will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Lucknow only.