IIM Recruitment 2017 Notification Research Associate 04 posts :- Indian institute of Management (IIM) invites application for the position of 04 Research Associate on contractual basis. Walk-in-interview on 3rd January 2017.
Name of post:- Research Associate
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs.14000 – 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Tech in relevant discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Walk-in- interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with educational certificates (Original along with one set of self – attested photo copies) at the time of interview,
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Date of Interview is 3rd January 2017.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Associate may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with educational certificates (Original along with one set of self – attested photo copies) at the time of interview,
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.