IIM Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.iimtrichy.ac.in for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) jobs out of which 01 (one) for Junior Assistant, 01 (one) for Personal Assistant & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 03rd February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- EST-II/A-02/2017/001
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant|
|No of vacancies||09|
|Job location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||03rd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IIM Tiruchirappalli with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IIM Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2018.
IIM Tiruchirappalli recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Assistant||01||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|2||Personal Assistant||01||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
IIM Tiruchirappalli 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum speed of 40 WPM in English Typing for S.no-1. Graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3) with at least second class (50% marks) from a recognized university/ institution with consistently good academic record for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 30 years for S.no-1 & 35 years for S.no-2
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IIM Tiruchirappalli 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
IIM Tiruchirappalli application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
IIM Tiruchirappalli application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed Application form along with relevant document send through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03.02.2017.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
IIM Tiruchirappalli 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||03.02.2018|
- In the case of candidates desirous to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post should be submitted.
- Age is determined as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be given to SC / ST / OBC / PWD (Persons with Disabilities) / Ex-Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules. Candidates seeking such age relaxation will be required to produce relevant proof of eligibility to avail relaxation at the time of interview, if called for.
- The Applicant must ensure whether he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post applied.
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized Universities/Institutions only need to apply. Preference will be given to applicants who have acquired educational qualifications through full-time courses.
- The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the Institute website: www.iimtrichy.ac.in.
- The Application Form complete in all respects should be e-mailed clearly quoting the Name of the Post applied for in the Subject of the e-mail.
- E-mail Id for sending applications is: email@example.com.
- All Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience and age proof, relevant eligibility proof to avail age relaxation, reimbursement of travel expenses should be produced in original at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to produce these original documents may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
- Applications received after the stipulated last date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Candidates already in government service should either apply through proper channel or should produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview, if called for the same.
- Those who had applied to our previous advertisement need not apply again.
- All outstation candidates called for test(s) / interview for the posts carrying Grade Pay of Rs.5400 and above will be paid shortest II-AC Class Railway Fare from the place of duty/residence to Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) except local travel at origin place and Trichy city on production of proof of travel.
- For the posts carrying Grade Pay lower than Rs.5400, outstation SC/ST candidates called for test(s) and interview will be paid shortest Sleeper Class Railway Fare from the place of duty/residence to Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) except local travel at origin place and Trichy city on production of proof of travel.
- Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for test/interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of or all the posts.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for test / interview.
- No accommodation will be provided in the Institute.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of Institute shall be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Preference will be given to PwD candidates if found suitable.