IIMR Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.millets.res.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Indian Institute of Millets Research. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant, JRF can apply online application on or before 27-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Millets Research|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, JRF|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, PG Degree|
Project Assistant:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 13470/- Per Month
Junior Research Fellow:- 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Project Assistant:- B.Sc. in Agriculture OR M.Sc. in Plant Sciences.
Junior Research Fellow:- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course OR Post-graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification.
Men: 35 years
Women: 40 years
Age limit is as on 1st April 2019
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies mark sheet, certificates and supporting documents and original documents for verification.
Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Walk-in Date:- 27th May 2019 at 10:30 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The above post is purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project.
- The candidates shall submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a latest passport size photograph and a set of self-attested copies
- The candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verifications. of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
- NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The age limit as on 1st April, 2019 is up to 35 years for men and 40 years for women. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
- Report for registration from 10:00 A.M to 10:30 A.M on the date of interview.
- The decision of the Director, IIMR, Hyderabad is final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.