IIMR Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.millets.res.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Indian Institute of Millets Research. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow can apply online application on or before 24-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Millets Research|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Ph.D|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
M.Sc or PhD in Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science, Food Science and Technology, Food Chemistry. CSIR or UGC or ARS Net qualification.
|Age Limit||21 to 45 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificate and supporting documents and original documents for verification.
Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Walk-in Date:- 24th October 2019 at 10:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- The candidates shall submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of self attested copies
- The candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verification of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
- NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The age limit of the above position is minimum 21 years maximum 45 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment / absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
- Report for registration from 10:00 A.M to 10:30 A.M on the date of interview
- The decision of the Director, IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
- For further details please visit to our website: www.millets.res.in