IIP Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 11 Adjunct Professor, Assistant Professor, Young Professional Posts has been released on the official website at iip-in.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Packaging can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-11-01.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Packaging|
|Post Name||Adjunct Professor, Assistant Professor, Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., Masters, NET, Post Graduate, M.Phil,|
IIP Post Details
Adjunct Professor: 2 Posts
Assistant Professor: 8 Posts
Young Professional: 1 Post
- Adjunct Professor: A person of eminence with a Ph.D. Retired Professor with similar qualifications.
- Assistant Professor: Master & Ph.D. in science & Technology & NET qualified Post Graduate or Equivalent/M.Phil. with
- Young Professional: Graduation with three years experience in a similar administrative capacity. postgraduate with one-year’ experience in admin matters/ good communication skills in Hindi & English (speaking & writing, letter drafting business communication, sound computer knowledge of Ms office, etc.).
- Adjunct Professor: Rs. 80000/- Per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs.38000 – 45000/- Per month
- Young Professional: Rs. 35000/- Per month
Age Limit: As per rules.
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with Prescribed proforma in sealed envelope superscribed”Application for temporary and contractual engagement of staff at IIP for the post of (name of the temporary contractual post applied for to be filled) to reach asst. direction (GA & IT), Indian Institute of Packaging, Plot E2, Road no. 8, MIDC Area, Andheri, Mumbai 400093 on or before 1st November 2021.
Notification Date: 13th October 2021
Last Date: 1st November 2021